Thanks for your support. Workshops are now all fully booked. There are still places available in the Conference and tutorial sessions.
View the registration list to see who else is coming!
A. For regular Participants (including onsite registration)
|Regular/Onsite Registrants||Before 31 December 2012||Regular/Onsite Registrants||Before 31 December 2012|
|Full Rate||Early Bird 10% Discount||Full Rate||Early Bird 10% Discount|
*There will be no discount for Workshops
B. For APIA, APNIC and local participating associations
|APNIC/APIA Members #
|Supporting Organizations #
- No discount applicable for all workshop sessions.
- All members (#) will be required to indicate their membership numbers, or in the case of APNIC Members, account names in the registration form for verification purposes.
- Workshop fee includes continental breakfast served at the conference hall, morning & afternoon refreshment, lunch and access to the workshop closing graduation social.
- Conference fee includes continental breakfast served at the conference hall, morning & afternoon refreshment, lunch and access to all official events stated “inclusive”.
- Payment: ALL APRICOT 2013 payment transactions via online registration system will be collected in USD only. All APRICOT 2013 payment transactions via bank transfers will be collected in SGD only. Registrants will be responsible for bank transaction fees.
- Other terms and conditions may apply. For further enquiries, please email email@example.com
C. Official Events
|Official Events||Date||Registrant||Additional Ticket|
|APRICOT Opening Social||25 February 2013||Inclusive||USD 100|
|Women in ICT Event
||26 February 2013||Inclusive - women only||NA|
|APNIC Opening Social||27 February 2013||Inclusive||USD 80
|APRICOT Closing Social||28 February 2013||Inclusive||USD 100|
|APNIC Members' Meeting||1 March 2013||Inclusive||NA|
|APNIC Closing Dinner||1 March 2013||USD 80
Why attend APRICOT 2013?
APRICOT (Asia Pacific Regional Internet Conference on Operational Technologies) is a prestigious regional ICT event, which began in 1996 with its first conference in Singapore. Since then, APRICOT has provided a unique and successful educational forum for Internet builders in the region to learn from their peers and other leaders in the Internet.
With a one-year technology horizon, APRICOT is involved with technologies that are either at the heart of today's Internet or those that are very likely to see operational deployment within the next 12 to 18 months. APRICOT targets those individuals who directly impact the operational deployment and stability of Internet protocol (IP)-based networks and services, including network operators and engineers, senior executives, C-Level management and regulators.
Being a premier event in the ICT industry, APRICOT will draw many of the world's best internet engineers either to teach, present or do their own human networking, as well as world-class conference speakers, delegates and academia.
Who should attend?
- Heads of IT, Internet Network Operating Technologies and Content
- IT Engineers, Network Operators and Architects
- ICT Marketing heads
- Regulators and Policy Makers
- And those who are interested to find out on what directly or indirectly influencing the Internet arena